Your Questions Answered
How do I register?
Registration for our community is open ONLY a few times a year for a limited amount of time. Those on the VIP registration list will get first access & the best bonuses when registration opens up. Registration is currently closed.
CLICK here to get your name on the VIP list and be the first to know when registration opens up again in the Fall!
What does sugar freedom mean?
Sugar freedom is a state of being. It’s a place where you feel completely and fully free when it comes to the control that sugar has over your life and your cravings. Finding sugar freedom means being able to easily say no when offered sugary treats, having no problem passing by the candy aisle when you shop, and being in a place where every time you decide to enjoy sugar it’s on your terms and there is no guilt. Choosing to indulge comes from a place of love and control. No guilt. No shame. Pure joy and freedom at it’s finest 🙂
Do I have to give up sugar to be part of the community?
Absolutely not! Unless you want to. There’s support for you within our community no matter what stage of your journey you’re at. We believe that life isn’t much fun without having the freedom to choose to indulge in sugar now and again. I mean… a life without wine and chocolate? No way!
What are the benefits to decreasing my sugar consumption?
The benefits of decreasing your sugar consumption are powerful and numerous. Imagine a life with…
- All day lasting energy (no more afternoon energy crashes)
- Better sleep
- Clearer skin
- More stable moods (goodbye PMS!)
- Confidence in your own skin
- New taste buds and enjoyment of real foods
- Natural balance back to a healthy weight
- Excitement about your future health
- A HUGE reduction in disease risk (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity…)
- Complete control over when and how much sugar you choose to enjoy
- No guilt!
Who is the Sugar Freedom Collective for?
Our community is for you whether you’re at the beginning of your journey with sugar OR you’ve been through the work and are wanting to maintain and continue to grow and have support. The Sugar Freedom Collective is for you if you if you are a woman who:
- Is curious about the dangers of sugar and want to learn more
- Wants to start cooking with more whole foods and wants new recipe ideas
- Feels overwhelmed with the stresses of everyday life and struggles to find the time and motivation to eat right
- Feels alone and unsupported on her journey to sugar freedom
- Struggles with feeling in control of her sugar cravings
- Has frequent mood swings and PMS
- Experiences afternoon energy crashes and wants to discover how to find lasting energy all day
- Is looking for accountability and tips as she builds new habits and detoxes from sugar
- Doesn’t know how to get her family to eat what she cooks
- Struggles with guilt and negative self-talk on a daily basis
- Worries about getting through the holidays or family vacations while sticking to her new way of eating
- Is ready to stop yo-yo dieting and lose weight in a healthy and lasting way.
- Needs someone to support and lift her up when she has a bad day and someone to celebrate the good days!
If you resonate with ANY of these, our community is here to lift you up and help you get the results you’ve always dreamed of!
What will I get within the Sugar Freedom Collective?
Everything you need to completely rock your relationship with sugar is here inside our community. A few main highlights include:
- Monthly live expert interviews
- True support from a community who gets everything you’re going through
- Exclusive library of delicious sugar-free recipes
- One-on-one accountability partner for added accountability
- Quarterly fun challenges
- Member of the month spotlight and special gift
- Meal plan & shopping list done for you every month
- Guided reflection sheets
- Exclusive discounts and deals for members
- The motivation and resources you need to rock ALL of your health goals and make them stick for good. We’ve got you!
How much time will I need to commit?
It’s completely up to you. The more time you spend engaging in the community and using the resources on the website, the better your results will be. Period. We’re here if you need the occasional advice OR if your ready to detox from sugar and need the support every step of the way. Whatever your goals are, the more you engage and use the community, the more you will get out of it. It’s your choice 🙂
Note: Every month a prize will be awarded to the Member of the Month based on interaction, support and engagement within the community.
Are there any special member perks?
YES! One of the most exciting sections
What is the cancellation policy?
We are dedicated to your enjoyment and success within our community. We want you to want to be a part of everything we offer and if for any reason you don’t feel like continuing to receive the content, recipes, expert videos, and resources every month, you can easily cancel your membership. All you have to do is select “cancel membership” within your account profile and it’s done. Your last payment will not be refunded.
Note: you will always be welcome to jump back in and join the membership at any time in the future if you wish.
What will I have to do once I become a member?
Dive in and feel supported ASAP! Once your registration is complete, you will receive a series of emails with your login information and next steps to get you started within the community. It’s all laid out for you. If for any reason you haven’t received instructions from us within 2 hours of registration, please reach out and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I have access to the resources and community?
Immediately after registration. You will be sent an email that outlines your login information and everything you need to know to get started. You’ll be encouraged to jump right in and join our community as soon as you register.
What are the monthly themes?
One of the most exciting perks of our membership is the monthly theme! Every month we have chosen a theme based around holistic health and sugar freedom that will support you on your journey to better health for life. Each of our guest experts will be chosen based on the theme of the month and new content will be added each month. A few of the monthly themes include stress, gut health, hormone health, body awareness, sleep, hydration, movement, sugar awareness, detox, nutrition and more!
Who are the expert interviews with?
Every month I will be inviting a new health expert into our community to host a LIVE interview with Q&A. This will be your chance to learn, dig deep and even get personalized advice from the expert! For information on a few of our top experts, check them out towards the bottom of THIS PAGE.